Convocation Mission Festival 2021
May 2021 in Augsburg, Germany
(Mission congregations in white; Parishes in yellow)
The Committee on Mission Congregation is composed of lay and clergy members who aid in the nurturing and formation of mission congregations.
- encouraging and supporting the convocation's existing mission congregations, and
- identifying and responding to the needs for new mission congregations.
The committee is developing a strategy to frame the intentional establishment of new mission congregations within the Convocation. It also provides ongoing counsel and support to the current mission congregations, encouraging them towards autonomy and, if appropriate, parish status.
Members of the Committee on Mission Congregations
Left to right: Chris Easthill, Catharina Ginsel, Walter Baer, Sunny Hallanan,
Cindy D’Alimonte, David Case, Adam Williams, Anne Swardson
David Case (Munich), Adam Williams (Darmstadt-Frankfurt), Co-Chairs
- Cynthia D’Alimonte (Florence). Liaison to Buon Pastore, Milan IT; Church of the Resurrection in Orvieto IT, and Italian Missions
- The Rev. Sunny Hallanan (Waterloo). Liaison to Christ Church, Charleroi BE; Holy Spirit, Mons BE; St. Servais, Namur BE; and St. Nino's, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Catharina Ginsel (Augsburg). Liaison to St. Boniface, Augsburg DE
- Anne Swardson (Paris), Liaison to Grace Church, Montpellier FR; St. Columban's Mission, Karlsruhe DE
- The Rev. Christopher Easthill (Wiesbaden). President of the Council of Advice; Liaison to St. James the Less, Nuremberg DE; Episcopal Mission in Thuringia.
- The Ven. Walter Baer (Archdeacon), ex-officio