(Mission congregations in lower case; Parishes in upper case)
The Committee on Mission Congregation is composed of lay and clergy members who aid in the nurturing and formation of mission congregations.
- encouraging and supporting the convocation's existing mission congregations, and
- identifying and responding to the needs for new mission congregations.
The committee is developing a strategy to frame the intentional establishment of new mission congregations within the Convocation. It also provides ongoing counsel and support to the current mission congregations, encouraging them towards autonomy and, if appropriate, parish status.
Members of the Committee on Mission Congregations
Left to right: Chris Easthill, Catharina Ginsel, Walter Baer, Sunny Hallanan,
Cindy D’Alimonte, David Case, Adam Williams, Anne Swardson
David Case (Munich), Adam Williams (Darmstadt-Frankfurt), Co-Chairs
- Cynthia D’Alimonte (Florence). Liaison to Buon Pastore, Milan IT; Church of the Resurrection in Orvieto IT and Italian Missions
- The Rev. Sunny Hallanan (Waterloo). Liaison to Grace Church, Montpellier, FR; Christ Church, Charleroi BE; Holy Spirit, Mons BE; St. Servais, Namur BE
- Catharina Ginsel (Augsburg). Liaison to St. Boniface, Augsburg DE
- Anne Swardson (Paris), President of the Council of Advice
- The Rev. Christopher Easthill (Wiesbaden). Liaison to St. Columban's Mission, Karlsruhe DE; St. James the Less, Nuremberg DE
- The Ven. Walter Baer (Archdeacon), ex-officio